Wednesday, August 28, 2013

17-year-old tells why he joined the Army

Jordan Robinson is Shelby, N.C. He joined the Army as a Satellite Communications Systems  Operator-Maintainer.

-Why I joined the Army?

“I have wanted to be a Soldier in the Army since I was in kindergarten.  I put my plans to join on the backburner until recently. What really pushed me to join are financial difficulties within my family. The chance to do what I love and get paid at the same time is what really made my decision to join a no brainer.”

-What do I hope to get from the Army?

“I joined the Army mostly for the benefits and a chance to lead a squad. I also want to be able to be in the best physical condition possible.”

-What can I bring to the Army?

“I would like to offer the Army my great computer skills and 20 years of dedication and service. I am Army Strong!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are the Army Recruiting Battalion in Columbia, SC. We cover Military and Community events and news around SC and parts of NC and GA. Check our blog for interesting stories and photos!