Monday, August 5, 2013

Looking for Army Strong Brotherhood

Dominique Crank from Shelby, N.C.


Dominique Crank is a 19-year-old from Shelby, N.C. and joined the Army to be an Armor Cavalry Scout
-Why I joined the Army?
“I joined the Army because I grew up without a father. I felt like I had no sense of leadership, loyalty or honor. I know the Army will instill those values in me to make me a better father one day. I also like that I will get a chance to defend my country.”
-What I hope to get from the Army?
“I hope to get a better education, more discipline, leadership skills and a new brotherhood.”
-What can I bring to the Army?
“I will bring my never quit attitude and my sense of determination. My mind will make me push through even the toughest of obstacles. I will also bring selfless service. I have always put others before me. I am Army Strong!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are the Army Recruiting Battalion in Columbia, SC. We cover Military and Community events and news around SC and parts of NC and GA. Check our blog for interesting stories and photos!